We want you for the A-List!
The A-List program is all about building deeper relationships with the guests we see the most! You won't notice signs advertising the program in our restaurants or on our website. The only way to get onto the A-List is by invitation from a Chick-fil-A® restaurant. Who gets invited? Our most committed and loyal customers - you! Once you join the A-List, you will begin receiving invitations to special events, offers for new menu items, and occasional surprises along the way.
When you receive your A-List invitation, you'll also receive an introductory A-List card. We ask that you register your introductory A-List card and use it on 10 visits to qualify for the A-List. After qualifying, we'll send you a new A-List card with your name on it as well as additional information about the program. You'll then begin receiving invitations to special events, offers for new menu items, and occasional surprises along the way. You'll want to present your card on each visit so we can provide you with special offers tailored to the menu items you love the most!
Key program terms:
- To opt-out of the A-List program please contact the A-List Administrator at your local Chick-fil-A and ask him/her to remove you from the program
- One card per person
- Card owner must be 16 years of age or older
- Card registration and completion of ten transactions with the introductory card are required for membership
- Invitations to special events and notifications of special offers will be delivered by email to the customer's email account recorded during registration
- Offers are only valid at participating Chick-fil-A restaurants
- Some invitations and special offers will be limited to your preferred restaurant
- A-List cards must be presented when placing an order to redeem offers
- Only one offer may be redeemed per transaction
- Only one card may be used/swiped per transaction
- Some offers may have expiration dates, offers are subject to change or modification without notice
- Offers may not be transferred, exchanged for cash, or any other products, or combined with other discounts or coupons
- No offer substitutions are valid
- You may opt-out of the program at any time
- Lost cards can be replaced by visiting your local participating Chick-fil-A restaurant, presenting your lost card number or telephone number (if you entered it at registration); and if the lost member card can be identified, your account details may be transferred to the new member card
- Chick-fil-A reserves the right to terminate or change the A-List program, including program terms, at any time without notice
- Chick-fil-A assumes no responsibility for offer emails that are deemed undeliverable, lost, returned or misdirected